Want to Do Business as Well as Job
Even with a full-time office, many are doing business. According to a US survey, 68 percent of modern young employees have a secret desire to become a businessman. If you are also thinking of investing in a business as well as a job, experts suggest considering 10 things.
10 Suggestion to Do Business as Well as Job
- How Important: First of all, how important is business to you? Because business, as well as job, is quite hard work. How ready are you to make a big decision or go ahead with it?
- Find out Your Skills, Abilities, and Weaknesses: Think about which of your skills might be enough to start a new business. If not, decision-making will be really dangerous. You also need to have a clear idea of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Evaluate the Idea: If you have a new idea, you have to understand how promising it is. According to a survey by Fortune Magazine, most new businesses stumble due to products that are not in demand in the market. So it is very important to understand the demand for your product in the market.
- Advantages in Competition: You must have competitors in the market. Identify which of your features will appeal to the buyer.
- The Goal Will Be Real, Determinable, and Detailed: Don’t take goals or objectives that look good in the imagination. Set realistic goals. It can be calculated. Details of each step must be recorded to be successful.
- Planning Mapping: It is a matter of deciding when the first step will start. But from the start, consider how to reach each level of the goal, what obstacles to overcome, and whether you are ready to overcome them.
- Use External Sources: Your friends or acquaintances can help.
- Be Proactive in Getting Feedback: You need to move forward with products or services that people need. You can also get various feedback from buyers in this regard. Choose a group of people who really know the market to get really useful feedback.
- Don’t Differentiate Between Personal Goals and Procedures: You may not be able to handle the business on your own. This may require a couple of salaried workers. Do not remove the blurred walls between your goals with the work that you will explain to them, it will be the opposite.
- Consider the Maximum Loss Level: After a full day job you are able to devote time to business work. Find out how to proceed in this process and in what ways you may be at a disadvantage. And never think of quitting a job without considering the maximum loss level of the business or going into the toughest position.
You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Otherwise you will suffer.